Channing celebrates improved grades
- Credit: Archant
Channing School had cause for celebration today as it bucked the national trend by increasing its percentage of A* to B grades, from 85% to 91%.
The top performing subjects at the school were English, Art & Design and French, with both head-girls gaining straight A* grades.
Students will now be heading off to a range of top universities from across the country, including both Oxford and Cambridge.
And headmistress Barbara Elliot was full of praise for the everyone involved:
“The combination of superb teaching, exceptional pastoral care and hard work means that Channing students often surpass even the most ambitious goals,” she said
You may also want to watch:
“I am very proud to celebrate their success with them today.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United