Channing celebrates improved grades
- Credit: Archant
Channing School had cause for celebration today as it bucked the national trend by increasing its percentage of A* to B grades, from 85% to 91%.
The top performing subjects at the school were English, Art & Design and French, with both head-girls gaining straight A* grades.
Students will now be heading off to a range of top universities from across the country, including both Oxford and Cambridge.
And headmistress Barbara Elliot was full of praise for the everyone involved:
“The combination of superb teaching, exceptional pastoral care and hard work means that Channing students often surpass even the most ambitious goals,” she said
You may also want to watch:
“I am very proud to celebrate their success with them today.”
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation