Arts and crafts class leader shortlisted for award
- Credit: Archant
A mum-of-two who runs arts and crafts classes for children in Hampstead and Highgate has been shortlisted for an award.
Nina Lozdan, the owner of the Finchley to Primrose Hill branch of The Creation Station, has been nominated for franchisee of the year by the company’s head office.
She runs arts and crafts parties and sessions under The Creation Station banner for children up to 11 years of age in Hampstead, Highgate, Primrose Hill, East Finchley, Swiss Cottage, and Muswell Hill.
“I am excited to be nominated as it shows that you can run a very successful and thriving business and have the family life style everyone strives towards,” the 37-year-old, of Finchley, said.
Sarah Cressall, founder and managing director of The Creation Station, said: “I’m delighted that Nina Lozdan has received recognition for all their inspiring classes, parties and events.
You may also want to watch:
“We have an amazing network who are really helping to spark enthusiasm for creativity in their local communities.”
For details, call 07931531596 or email email@example.com.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer