Arts and crafts class leader shortlisted for award
- Credit: Archant
A mum-of-two who runs arts and crafts classes for children in Hampstead and Highgate has been shortlisted for an award.
Nina Lozdan, the owner of the Finchley to Primrose Hill branch of The Creation Station, has been nominated for franchisee of the year by the company’s head office.
She runs arts and crafts parties and sessions under The Creation Station banner for children up to 11 years of age in Hampstead, Highgate, Primrose Hill, East Finchley, Swiss Cottage, and Muswell Hill.
“I am excited to be nominated as it shows that you can run a very successful and thriving business and have the family life style everyone strives towards,” the 37-year-old, of Finchley, said.
Sarah Cressall, founder and managing director of The Creation Station, said: “I’m delighted that Nina Lozdan has received recognition for all their inspiring classes, parties and events.
You may also want to watch:
“We have an amazing network who are really helping to spark enthusiasm for creativity in their local communities.”
For details, call 07931531596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United