Arts and crafts class leader shortlisted for award
- Credit: Archant
A mum-of-two who runs arts and crafts classes for children in Hampstead and Highgate has been shortlisted for an award.
Nina Lozdan, the owner of the Finchley to Primrose Hill branch of The Creation Station, has been nominated for franchisee of the year by the company’s head office.
She runs arts and crafts parties and sessions under The Creation Station banner for children up to 11 years of age in Hampstead, Highgate, Primrose Hill, East Finchley, Swiss Cottage, and Muswell Hill.
“I am excited to be nominated as it shows that you can run a very successful and thriving business and have the family life style everyone strives towards,” the 37-year-old, of Finchley, said.
Sarah Cressall, founder and managing director of The Creation Station, said: “I’m delighted that Nina Lozdan has received recognition for all their inspiring classes, parties and events.
You may also want to watch:
“We have an amazing network who are really helping to spark enthusiasm for creativity in their local communities.”
For details, call 07931531596 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 8 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke