Arts and crafts class leader shortlisted for award
- Credit: Archant
A mum-of-two who runs arts and crafts classes for children in Hampstead and Highgate has been shortlisted for an award.
Nina Lozdan, the owner of the Finchley to Primrose Hill branch of The Creation Station, has been nominated for franchisee of the year by the company’s head office.
She runs arts and crafts parties and sessions under The Creation Station banner for children up to 11 years of age in Hampstead, Highgate, Primrose Hill, East Finchley, Swiss Cottage, and Muswell Hill.
“I am excited to be nominated as it shows that you can run a very successful and thriving business and have the family life style everyone strives towards,” the 37-year-old, of Finchley, said.
Sarah Cressall, founder and managing director of The Creation Station, said: “I’m delighted that Nina Lozdan has received recognition for all their inspiring classes, parties and events.
You may also want to watch:
“We have an amazing network who are really helping to spark enthusiasm for creativity in their local communities.”
For details, call 07931531596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- 6 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate