Acland Burghley School look to alumni to inspire current generation of students
- Credit: Archant
A Tufnell Park state school is seeking former students who can inspire the current generation to academic success and career confidence.
Acland Burghley School is teaming up with alumni community Future First to get in touch with former students in established careers and recent leavers in further education.
Headteacher Nicholas John said: “We are delighted to be working with Future First. It helps students from all backgrounds broaden their horizons and make informed career choices.
“Acland Burghley has such talented students – both past and present. Getting today’s students to link up with former students who are now successful adults will help them on their journey to success.”
Christine Gilbert, executive chair of Future First, said, “Every state school student should have the opportunity to succeed in life after school. We want more schools to see the benefits of using their alumni as a powerful resource.“
You may also want to watch:
Former students can get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Plans for 60ft 5G mast in Crouch End 'not in keeping' with conservation area
- 3 Gospel Oak Football Club: A team with roots firmly in the community
- 4 Tottenham Hotspur host Everton in mouthwatering clash
- 5 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 6 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 9 Highgate's Harington Scheme donates clothes to families and hostels
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm