A-level results day: Haverstock School pupils celebrating university success
- Credit: Archant
Every student who applied to university from Haverstock School in Chalk Farm has got a place after a positive A-level results day.
The headteacher, James Hadley, paid tribute to the school's careers network and praised the hard work of pupils at the Haverstock Hill school.
Stand-out pupils included Rui Costeira and Ifthiaz Miah.
Rui is off to King's College London in London to study physics after bagging two As and a B. His subjects were physics, maths and chemistry.
Ifthiaz got the same grades in economics, politics, and sociology.
He's now off to do a law course at City University.
Mr Hadley said: "We are delighted that our students' hard work has been rewarded.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 6 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 7 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
With these fantastic qualifications combined with the experience that they have gained from the award-winning Haverstock Career Network, they are fully equipped to be successful in the next stage of their lives.
"Well done to them all!"