A-level results day: Haverstock School pupils celebrating university success
- Credit: Archant
Every student who applied to university from Haverstock School in Chalk Farm has got a place after a positive A-level results day.
The headteacher, James Hadley, paid tribute to the school's careers network and praised the hard work of pupils at the Haverstock Hill school.
Stand-out pupils included Rui Costeira and Ifthiaz Miah.
Rui is off to King's College London in London to study physics after bagging two As and a B. His subjects were physics, maths and chemistry.
Ifthiaz got the same grades in economics, politics, and sociology.
He's now off to do a law course at City University.
Mr Hadley said: "We are delighted that our students' hard work has been rewarded.
- 1 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 2 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 3 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 4 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 5 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 8 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 9 Paddling pool to be open all week after pipes replaced
- 10 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
With these fantastic qualifications combined with the experience that they have gained from the award-winning Haverstock Career Network, they are fully equipped to be successful in the next stage of their lives.
"Well done to them all!"