A-level results day: Haverstock School pupils celebrating university success
- Credit: Archant
Every student who applied to university from Haverstock School in Chalk Farm has got a place after a positive A-level results day.
The headteacher, James Hadley, paid tribute to the school's careers network and praised the hard work of pupils at the Haverstock Hill school.
Stand-out pupils included Rui Costeira and Ifthiaz Miah.
Rui is off to King's College London in London to study physics after bagging two As and a B. His subjects were physics, maths and chemistry.
Ifthiaz got the same grades in economics, politics, and sociology.
You may also want to watch:
He's now off to do a law course at City University.
Mr Hadley said: "We are delighted that our students' hard work has been rewarded.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
With these fantastic qualifications combined with the experience that they have gained from the award-winning Haverstock Career Network, they are fully equipped to be successful in the next stage of their lives.
"Well done to them all!"