A-level results day: Haverstock School pupils celebrating university success
- Credit: Archant
Every student who applied to university from Haverstock School in Chalk Farm has got a place after a positive A-level results day.
The headteacher, James Hadley, paid tribute to the school's careers network and praised the hard work of pupils at the Haverstock Hill school.
Stand-out pupils included Rui Costeira and Ifthiaz Miah.
Rui is off to King's College London in London to study physics after bagging two As and a B. His subjects were physics, maths and chemistry.
Ifthiaz got the same grades in economics, politics, and sociology.
You may also want to watch:
He's now off to do a law course at City University.
Mr Hadley said: "We are delighted that our students' hard work has been rewarded.
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 6 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 7 Early plans under way for Dartmouth Park LTN scheme
- 8 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 9 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
With these fantastic qualifications combined with the experience that they have gained from the award-winning Haverstock Career Network, they are fully equipped to be successful in the next stage of their lives.
"Well done to them all!"