A Christmas card fit for an MP
Lisson Grove pupils celebrate designing Karen Buck’s Christmas card
NORTH Westminster MP Karen Buck visited a Lisson Grove primary school last week to congratulate winning pupils on designing her official Christmas card.
The annual competition sees pupils from different primary schools battle it out for the winning card design which is then sent out to thousands of recipients as Ms Buck’s official card.
Visiting Christchurch Bentinck primary school last Thursday, Ms Buck awarded the winning pupils with book vouchers.
“I’ve previously had St Augustine’s, St Mary Magdalene’s, Wilberforce, Queen’s Park, and St Peter’s schools design the cards so I’m well on my way to covering all the schools in the area,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“This year’s winner is of a nativity scene, which is very nice.
“The kids enjoy drawing the pictures and it’s always a pleasure to go into the schools and say thank you for designing them for me.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe