Ed Miliband is overjoyed at the birth of his ‘gorgeous’ son
Ed Miliband will welcome a new arrival to his Dartmouth Park home this week after his partner Justine gave birth to the couple’s second son.
The new baby, who weighed a healthy 8lb 3oz, was born at University College Hospital late last night. Ed was at the north London hospital at the time. The couple are still deciding what to call him.
This time round the leader of the Labour party will surely be hotfooting it to the council offices to make sure his name is on his new son’s birth cirtificate after telling the world he was “embarrassed” that he had forgotten to put his name on the document for his 18-month old son Daniel.
A spokesperson said: “Ed and Justine are overjoyed at the birth of their second child and can’t wait to introduce the new arrival to his big brother, Daniel.
“Both are keen to pass on their thanks to the NHS staff at the hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Ed tweeted his happiness on Monday morning. He said: “Thanks for all the good wishes. He’s gorgeous. Mum and baby doing great.”
He will take two weeks paternity leave to get to know the new bundle of joy before heading back to work.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash