Easter eggstravaganza for Caudwell Children at 02 Centre
Giant eggs and life-size chickens are set to descend on Finchley Road s O2 Centre this week when a national charity supported by the Ham&High hosts family fun days. Caudwell Children, are holding the Easter Wonderland family event on Friday and Saturday
Giant eggs and life-size chickens are set to descend on Finchley Road's O2 Centre this week when a national charity supported by the Ham&High hosts family fun days.
Caudwell Children, are holding the Easter Wonderland family event on Friday and Saturday April to raise vital funds for sick and disabled children.
Charity External Volunteers Manager, Louise McCartney, said: "Everyone at the Charity is really looking forward to the Easter Wonderland event, it is going to be great fun for everyone involved and there will be lots of activities that both children and adults can get involved with."
The family fun day is set to feature special egg painting art workshops, an Easter egg hunt, egg and spoon races and bouncy castles. Families from across the region are invited to bring a picnic along and join a host of Easter characters and charity staff for the special fundraiser.
You may also want to watch:
A collection will made on the day for the charity, who help sick and disabled children by providing donations of specialist equipment, life changing treatments and therapy. The Charity was founded in 2000 by successful Staffordshire businessman turned philanthropist, John Caudwell.
Trudi Beswick, CEO of Caudwell Children, said: "We are pleased to be continuing our work in the London area, since becoming a national charity we have supported hundreds of families from across the region with donations of equipment, treatments and therapy and we hope to reach many more families caring for a sick or disabled child."
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
The Easter family fun day takes place at The O2 Centre on Friday and Saturday from 12pm to 4pm. For further details about the event or Caudwell Children call Louise McCartney on 07917 895210 or visit www.caudwellchildren.com