Lauderdale House hosts an egg-shell-ent Easter celebrations
- Credit: Archant
The Easter bunny dropped in on a balmy Highgate on Sunday lunchtime as more than 100 children took part in a Easter egg-stravaganza of activities.
They were able to make and decorate their own Easter eggs from craft materials.
There was also an egg roll to see whose went furthest, before a final egg hunt to find them hidden around the knot garden at Lauderdale House.
Winners in three age categories each received a chocolate egg of their own as a prize.
The event, which was sold out, was compered by nun, Sister Mary McArthur.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Dalton, marketing manager at Lauderdale House, said: “We have been running the event for years and it is always really popular with local families.
“I’ve seen a lot of pictures of happy, smiling children, which is really nice.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
“The weather was perfect, which was ideal as the activities took place outside.”