Lauderdale House hosts an egg-shell-ent Easter celebrations
- Credit: Archant
The Easter bunny dropped in on a balmy Highgate on Sunday lunchtime as more than 100 children took part in a Easter egg-stravaganza of activities.
They were able to make and decorate their own Easter eggs from craft materials.
There was also an egg roll to see whose went furthest, before a final egg hunt to find them hidden around the knot garden at Lauderdale House.
Winners in three age categories each received a chocolate egg of their own as a prize.
The event, which was sold out, was compered by nun, Sister Mary McArthur.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Dalton, marketing manager at Lauderdale House, said: “We have been running the event for years and it is always really popular with local families.
“I’ve seen a lot of pictures of happy, smiling children, which is really nice.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader
“The weather was perfect, which was ideal as the activities took place outside.”