Cyclist who died in Archway Road crash in Highgate is named
A cyclist who died after colliding with a lorry in Archway Road in Highgate has been named.
Dr Clive Richards, 67, of Friars Avenue, Whetstone, was pronounced dead at the scene following attempts by passers-by and paramedics to revive him.
A post-mortem examination carried out on Wednesday proved inconclusive and further tests are to be carried out.
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroner’s Court today.
Police and an ambulance were called to Archway Road at 9.40am on Monday to reports of a crash between a male cyclist and a white lorry.
You may also want to watch:
An appeal for witnesses has been issued by police and investigations continue.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 10 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs