Cyclist who died in Archway Road crash in Highgate is named
A cyclist who died after colliding with a lorry in Archway Road in Highgate has been named.
Dr Clive Richards, 67, of Friars Avenue, Whetstone, was pronounced dead at the scene following attempts by passers-by and paramedics to revive him.
A post-mortem examination carried out on Wednesday proved inconclusive and further tests are to be carried out.
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroner’s Court today.
Police and an ambulance were called to Archway Road at 9.40am on Monday to reports of a crash between a male cyclist and a white lorry.
You may also want to watch:
An appeal for witnesses has been issued by police and investigations continue.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour