Does this house have the best Christmas lights in Camden?
- Credit: Archant
The search is on for the homes that are lighting up our area with the best festive displays
Our reporters have spotted their first house bringing a festive glow in Highgate.
The house, decked out in bright illuminations, is on the Holly Lodge Estate.
Can you rival this or is there a house you have passed that is tastefully twinkling or garishly glowing with a display that has grabbed your attention?
The Ham&High is searching for the best lit up homes in our area for Christmas 2016.
Send your photos to email@example.com. Put lights fanstastic in the subject line and include your name, the street and, if they are yours, an estimate of how much you have spent in the email.
Or share pictures on our Facebook page @hampsteadandhighgate or our Twitter page @hamandhigh with the hashtag #lightsfantasticcamden, #lightsfantasticharingey or #lightsfantasticbarnet.
- 1 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 5 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after blaze destroys Abbey Road flat
- 8 'Looking for '70s or '80s clothing? Here is a north London gem'
- 9 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 10 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
We will feature the best illuminations at hamhigh.co.uk and in our Christmas edition of the Ham&High on December 22.