Does this house have the best Christmas lights in Camden?
- Credit: Archant
The search is on for the homes that are lighting up our area with the best festive displays
Our reporters have spotted their first house bringing a festive glow in Highgate.
The house, decked out in bright illuminations, is on the Holly Lodge Estate.
Can you rival this or is there a house you have passed that is tastefully twinkling or garishly glowing with a display that has grabbed your attention?
The Ham&High is searching for the best lit up homes in our area for Christmas 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put lights fanstastic in the subject line and include your name, the street and, if they are yours, an estimate of how much you have spent in the email.
Or share pictures on our Facebook page @hampsteadandhighgate or our Twitter page @hamandhigh with the hashtag #lightsfantasticcamden, #lightsfantasticharingey or #lightsfantasticbarnet.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
We will feature the best illuminations at hamhigh.co.uk and in our Christmas edition of the Ham&High on December 22.