Does this house have the best Christmas lights in Camden?
- Credit: Archant
The search is on for the homes that are lighting up our area with the best festive displays
Our reporters have spotted their first house bringing a festive glow in Highgate.
The house, decked out in bright illuminations, is on the Holly Lodge Estate.
Can you rival this or is there a house you have passed that is tastefully twinkling or garishly glowing with a display that has grabbed your attention?
The Ham&High is searching for the best lit up homes in our area for Christmas 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Send your photos to email@example.com. Put lights fanstastic in the subject line and include your name, the street and, if they are yours, an estimate of how much you have spent in the email.
Or share pictures on our Facebook page @hampsteadandhighgate or our Twitter page @hamandhigh with the hashtag #lightsfantasticcamden, #lightsfantasticharingey or #lightsfantasticbarnet.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
We will feature the best illuminations at hamhigh.co.uk and in our Christmas edition of the Ham&High on December 22.