Dodgy bus driving blocks road after Muswell Hill crash
Pictures show the bus trapped in the main route between Muswell Hill and Highgate following the aftermath of serious collision
A NASTY collision between a car and a moped last night was exacerbated by a bus driver’s attempts to steer clear of the traffic.
As the 43 bus attempted a three-point turn to get away from the crash on Muswell Hill Road, near Highgate Station, it became wedged in the road, causing at least four other buses to become backed up behind it.
The crash happened around 7.30pm last night and involved a Piaggio moped and a Ford car near Onslow Gardens, by Highgate Wood.
A man, believed to 20 years old was taken to a London hospital with suspected head injuries, where he remains in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Muswell Hill Road was closed in both directions and was not reopened until about 12.30am - it is not clear whether the bus caused further delays.
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Wounded Crouch End pensioner 'shaken up' after zebra crossing collision
- 4 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 5 Camden Town Brewery's new Bavarian Beer Hall opens in Kentish Town
- 6 What Paulo Fonseca means for Tottenham Hotspur?
- 7 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 8 New headteachers at Harris Academy St John's Wood and Camden School for Girls
- 9 Stephen Mangan's first book is a family affair
- 10 Rift over nursery plan for play area outside of Hornsey block