Delicious Jersey Royal Recipe
Hot Garlic and Rosemary Jersey Potato Salad
A warm potato salad, using TOTAL Greek Yoghurt instead of full fat mayo!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 6 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 7 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 8 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
500g Jersey Royal Potatoes (or other new potatoes)
250g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
1 bulb Garlic
2 sprigs Rosemary
2tbs Vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 200 �c. Cook the potatoes until tender, drain and place into a roasting dish with the chopped rosemary and oil. Season to taste and cook until golden brown. Whilst cooking the potatoes, bake the whole garlic bulb until brown and soft (10-15 minutes), remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Remove the potatoes into a large bowl with all rosemary, add TOTAL Greek Yoghurt. Cut the bulb of garlic in half then squeeze out the rich sweet pulp and mix with the potato and yoghurt salad. Season to taste.
The perfect accompaniment to grilled chicken and mixed leaf salad! Quick and easy to make and very tasty - a BBQ essential!