Delicious Jersey Royal Recipe
Hot Garlic and Rosemary Jersey Potato Salad
A warm potato salad, using TOTAL Greek Yoghurt instead of full fat mayo!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 10 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
500g Jersey Royal Potatoes (or other new potatoes)
250g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
1 bulb Garlic
2 sprigs Rosemary
2tbs Vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 200 �c. Cook the potatoes until tender, drain and place into a roasting dish with the chopped rosemary and oil. Season to taste and cook until golden brown. Whilst cooking the potatoes, bake the whole garlic bulb until brown and soft (10-15 minutes), remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Remove the potatoes into a large bowl with all rosemary, add TOTAL Greek Yoghurt. Cut the bulb of garlic in half then squeeze out the rich sweet pulp and mix with the potato and yoghurt salad. Season to taste.
The perfect accompaniment to grilled chicken and mixed leaf salad! Quick and easy to make and very tasty - a BBQ essential!