Delicious Jersey Royal Recipe
Hot Garlic and Rosemary Jersey Potato Salad
A warm potato salad, using TOTAL Greek Yoghurt instead of full fat mayo!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 5 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 6 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 7 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 8 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 9 Five bedroom Arts and Crafts style house with landscaped garden in Muswell Hill/East Finchley borders
- 10 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
500g Jersey Royal Potatoes (or other new potatoes)
250g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
1 bulb Garlic
2 sprigs Rosemary
2tbs Vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 200 �c. Cook the potatoes until tender, drain and place into a roasting dish with the chopped rosemary and oil. Season to taste and cook until golden brown. Whilst cooking the potatoes, bake the whole garlic bulb until brown and soft (10-15 minutes), remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Remove the potatoes into a large bowl with all rosemary, add TOTAL Greek Yoghurt. Cut the bulb of garlic in half then squeeze out the rich sweet pulp and mix with the potato and yoghurt salad. Season to taste.
The perfect accompaniment to grilled chicken and mixed leaf salad! Quick and easy to make and very tasty - a BBQ essential!