Delicious Jersey Royal Recipe
Hot Garlic and Rosemary Jersey Potato Salad
A warm potato salad, using TOTAL Greek Yoghurt instead of full fat mayo!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
500g Jersey Royal Potatoes (or other new potatoes)
250g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
1 bulb Garlic
2 sprigs Rosemary
2tbs Vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 200 �c. Cook the potatoes until tender, drain and place into a roasting dish with the chopped rosemary and oil. Season to taste and cook until golden brown. Whilst cooking the potatoes, bake the whole garlic bulb until brown and soft (10-15 minutes), remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Remove the potatoes into a large bowl with all rosemary, add TOTAL Greek Yoghurt. Cut the bulb of garlic in half then squeeze out the rich sweet pulp and mix with the potato and yoghurt salad. Season to taste.
The perfect accompaniment to grilled chicken and mixed leaf salad! Quick and easy to make and very tasty - a BBQ essential!