Delicious Jersey Royal Recipe
Hot Garlic and Rosemary Jersey Potato Salad
A warm potato salad, using TOTAL Greek Yoghurt instead of full fat mayo!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
500g Jersey Royal Potatoes (or other new potatoes)
250g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
1 bulb Garlic
2 sprigs Rosemary
2tbs Vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 200 �c. Cook the potatoes until tender, drain and place into a roasting dish with the chopped rosemary and oil. Season to taste and cook until golden brown. Whilst cooking the potatoes, bake the whole garlic bulb until brown and soft (10-15 minutes), remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Remove the potatoes into a large bowl with all rosemary, add TOTAL Greek Yoghurt. Cut the bulb of garlic in half then squeeze out the rich sweet pulp and mix with the potato and yoghurt salad. Season to taste.
The perfect accompaniment to grilled chicken and mixed leaf salad! Quick and easy to make and very tasty - a BBQ essential!