Dead man found in West Hampstead street named
- Credit: Archant
A man who died after he was found lying in a road in West Hampstead with head injuries has been named as Robert Yates.
Police were called to Kingsgate Road at about 2.30am on Saturday, to reports of a man in his 50s, found lying in the road with head injuries.
The London Ambulance Service attended and he was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
He died in hospital around 4am that morning.
A post-mortem examination took place on Wednesday at St Pancras Coroner’s Court.
You may also want to watch:
Today the man was named as 52-year-old Robert Yates.
Police said they are not treating the death as suspicious.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 5 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community