Dead man found in West Hampstead street named
- Credit: Archant
A man who died after he was found lying in a road in West Hampstead with head injuries has been named as Robert Yates.
Police were called to Kingsgate Road at about 2.30am on Saturday, to reports of a man in his 50s, found lying in the road with head injuries.
The London Ambulance Service attended and he was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
He died in hospital around 4am that morning.
A post-mortem examination took place on Wednesday at St Pancras Coroner’s Court.
Today the man was named as 52-year-old Robert Yates.
Police said they are not treating the death as suspicious.
- 1 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 2 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
- 4 Men wanted in connection with 'appalling' antisemitic incident on Oxford Street
- 5 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 6 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 9 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
- 10 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's