David Beckham tours Hampstead school with wife Victoria
Speculation over the Beckhams’ return to London gathered pace this week after the A-list couple was spotted touring a school on the edge of Hampstead Heath.
Although it has been reported Spice Girl Victoria is keen to enrol Brooklyn, Cruz and Romeo alongside the social elite at Eton College, the A-list couple strolled the corridors of King Alfred School in North End Road, Hampstead, last week.
It is the latest sighting of the pair as they scour London for the right place for their three sons.
The rumour mill over David Beckham’s return to these shores has been in overdrive ever since the footballing megastar ruled out staying on at LA Galaxy after his five-year spell at the American club came to an end last month.
The celebrity couple would have to pay more than �14,000 a term for their three boys to attend the school, which touts itself as “progressive” with “an absence of formality and petty rules”.
You may also want to watch:
One thing in the school’s favour is its casual dress code, so the style-conscious couple could get creative with their sons’ appearance.
It’s not the first time old Golden Balls has been spotted in these parts.
- 1 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 2 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 6 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 7 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
Last year he was papped leaving the Washington pub in Belsize Park after enjoying a tipple with his pal, funnyman James Corden.