David Beckham tours Hampstead school with wife Victoria
Speculation over the Beckhams’ return to London gathered pace this week after the A-list couple was spotted touring a school on the edge of Hampstead Heath.
Although it has been reported Spice Girl Victoria is keen to enrol Brooklyn, Cruz and Romeo alongside the social elite at Eton College, the A-list couple strolled the corridors of King Alfred School in North End Road, Hampstead, last week.
It is the latest sighting of the pair as they scour London for the right place for their three sons.
The rumour mill over David Beckham’s return to these shores has been in overdrive ever since the footballing megastar ruled out staying on at LA Galaxy after his five-year spell at the American club came to an end last month.
The celebrity couple would have to pay more than �14,000 a term for their three boys to attend the school, which touts itself as “progressive” with “an absence of formality and petty rules”.
You may also want to watch:
One thing in the school’s favour is its casual dress code, so the style-conscious couple could get creative with their sons’ appearance.
It’s not the first time old Golden Balls has been spotted in these parts.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Last year he was papped leaving the Washington pub in Belsize Park after enjoying a tipple with his pal, funnyman James Corden.