D&G founder Stefano Gabbana sweeps into Primrose Hill with Afghan Hound
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Stefano Gabbana and his fashion pack have swept into Primrose Hill with no shortage of fanfare.
Heathman hears the billionaire co-founder of iconic fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana has officially moved into his £15million pad in Regent’s Park Road.
The Italian designer bought the seven-bedroom stack last year and enlisted a small army of builders to spruce up the property before his big move.
In recent weeks, there have been numerous sightings of the 52-year-old and his entourage hurrying in and out of his new London base.
One neighbour told Heathman: “I’ve seen him a few times. His car pulls up and out he comes followed by three or four people behind him carrying packages and suitcases.”
Heathman understands Mr Gabbana, who split romantically from his business partner Domenico Dolce in 2005, is joined in his new home by a large Afghan Hound, a typically flamboyant breed, which is taken on regular strolls by a designated dog walker.
Who says Primrose Hill has lost its style?
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 5 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club