D&G founder Stefano Gabbana sweeps into Primrose Hill with Afghan Hound
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Stefano Gabbana and his fashion pack have swept into Primrose Hill with no shortage of fanfare.
Heathman hears the billionaire co-founder of iconic fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana has officially moved into his £15million pad in Regent’s Park Road.
The Italian designer bought the seven-bedroom stack last year and enlisted a small army of builders to spruce up the property before his big move.
In recent weeks, there have been numerous sightings of the 52-year-old and his entourage hurrying in and out of his new London base.
One neighbour told Heathman: “I’ve seen him a few times. His car pulls up and out he comes followed by three or four people behind him carrying packages and suitcases.”
You may also want to watch:
Heathman understands Mr Gabbana, who split romantically from his business partner Domenico Dolce in 2005, is joined in his new home by a large Afghan Hound, a typically flamboyant breed, which is taken on regular strolls by a designated dog walker.
Who says Primrose Hill has lost its style?
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 9 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83