D&G founder Stefano Gabbana sweeps into Primrose Hill with Afghan Hound
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Stefano Gabbana and his fashion pack have swept into Primrose Hill with no shortage of fanfare.
Heathman hears the billionaire co-founder of iconic fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana has officially moved into his £15million pad in Regent’s Park Road.
The Italian designer bought the seven-bedroom stack last year and enlisted a small army of builders to spruce up the property before his big move.
In recent weeks, there have been numerous sightings of the 52-year-old and his entourage hurrying in and out of his new London base.
One neighbour told Heathman: “I’ve seen him a few times. His car pulls up and out he comes followed by three or four people behind him carrying packages and suitcases.”
You may also want to watch:
Heathman understands Mr Gabbana, who split romantically from his business partner Domenico Dolce in 2005, is joined in his new home by a large Afghan Hound, a typically flamboyant breed, which is taken on regular strolls by a designated dog walker.
Who says Primrose Hill has lost its style?
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'