D&G founder Stefano Gabbana sweeps into Primrose Hill with Afghan Hound
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Stefano Gabbana and his fashion pack have swept into Primrose Hill with no shortage of fanfare.
Heathman hears the billionaire co-founder of iconic fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana has officially moved into his £15million pad in Regent’s Park Road.
The Italian designer bought the seven-bedroom stack last year and enlisted a small army of builders to spruce up the property before his big move.
In recent weeks, there have been numerous sightings of the 52-year-old and his entourage hurrying in and out of his new London base.
One neighbour told Heathman: “I’ve seen him a few times. His car pulls up and out he comes followed by three or four people behind him carrying packages and suitcases.”
You may also want to watch:
Heathman understands Mr Gabbana, who split romantically from his business partner Domenico Dolce in 2005, is joined in his new home by a large Afghan Hound, a typically flamboyant breed, which is taken on regular strolls by a designated dog walker.
Who says Primrose Hill has lost its style?
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted