Business of the Week: Rajdoot Indian restaurant in Fleet Road
- Credit: Archant
It’s a family affair for Rajdoot in Fleet Road, where four brothers got together to open an Indian restaurant.
Taking inspiration from their uncle, and their successful Marylebone eatery, Abdur Rob, Abdul Ruman, Mohammed Rahman and Tufayel Hussain opened Rajdoot five months ago.
Mr Ruman, who is often front of house, said their customer service was inspired by their uncle, who founded the family’s first restaurant in 1964.
“I love customer service,” he said. “Everyone who comes through the door, you make them feel special and welcome – that’s how they remember you.
“There’s so many Indian restaurants who just slap the food on your plate and that’s it. We cook with the freshest of ingredients, and do recipes that not many other Indian restaurants do, and it means people keep on coming back.”
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant is open seven days a week for lunchtimes and evenings.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing