Crouch End traffic collision: Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with car
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a collision with a vehicle in Crouch End Hill today.
The collision happened outside of the Railway Tavern pub shortly after 11am, and the bike rider was rushed to an east London hospital.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 11:12hrs on Sunday, 16 June to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle on Crouch End Hill.
"Officers attended. The male rider has been taken to an east London hospital for treatment; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the collision? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners