Crouch End traffic collision: Motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with car
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a collision with a vehicle in Crouch End Hill today.
The collision happened outside of the Railway Tavern pub shortly after 11am, and the bike rider was rushed to an east London hospital.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 11:12hrs on Sunday, 16 June to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle on Crouch End Hill.
"Officers attended. The male rider has been taken to an east London hospital for treatment; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see the collision? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer