Crouch End man charged with dangerous driving and conspiracy to supply cocaine following Park Road shop crash
- Credit: Archant
A Crouch End man and two others have appeared in court charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine after a car collided with PC repair shop Mr Dweeb Ltd on Park Road, shattering the frontage at around 10:20am last Monday
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition.
He is also charged with dangerous driving.
Arber Beqaj, 23, and Musaj Ndricim, 24, of no fixed address, have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
The charges come after detectives raided an address in Crouch End and found weapons and cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile Detectives have renewed their appeal for witnesses to the crash.
Detective Constable Raines, said: “This incident happened in a busy shopping area and we are particularly keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the moments leading up to the collision so we can gain a full picture of what took place.”
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 6 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Highgate parking changes dropped — two years on from uproar
Anyone with information is asked to call officers on 020 8247 4853 or via 101.