Crouch End man charged with dangerous driving and conspiracy to supply cocaine following Park Road shop crash
- Credit: Archant
A Crouch End man and two others have appeared in court charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine after a car collided with PC repair shop Mr Dweeb Ltd on Park Road, shattering the frontage at around 10:20am last Monday
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine, possession of a firearm and ammunition.
He is also charged with dangerous driving.
Arber Beqaj, 23, and Musaj Ndricim, 24, of no fixed address, have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
The charges come after detectives raided an address in Crouch End and found weapons and cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile Detectives have renewed their appeal for witnesses to the crash.
Detective Constable Raines, said: “This incident happened in a busy shopping area and we are particularly keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the moments leading up to the collision so we can gain a full picture of what took place.”
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
Anyone with information is asked to call officers on 020 8247 4853 or via 101.