Car crashes into barrier in collision with cyclist
- Credit: Graham Tilden
Two people escaped serious injury after a collision involving a motorist and a cyclist in Crouch End Hill on Thursday (September 9).
London Fire Brigade (LFB) was called at 7.18am to the collision, followed by the Metropolitan Police 25 minutes later.
LFB said two people were assessed at the scene, and the police confirmed that no serious injuries were reported.
One fire engine from Hornsey Fire Station attended the scene, along with paramedics from London Ambulance Service.
A Met spokesperson said: "Police were called at 07:43hrs on Thursday, 9 September to reports of a collision involving a car and a cyclist in Crouch End Hill, N8.
You may also want to watch:
"Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade. No serious injuries were reported."
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London