Crouch End Festival dates announced
Organisers of the UK’s largest community arts festival, now in its fifth year, expect more than 200 events.
There will be markets, history events and children’s workshops throughout the 10 days.
Highlights will include a schools day with a big stage outside the Hornsey Town Hall green.
There will be a family day and a cultural day, poets, live bands and craft markets - and even a Zombie Walk.
“The great thing about the festival is that it’s open to all regardless of age, experience or means,” said founder Chris Arnold.
You may also want to watch:
“It really is all about bring community together through creativity.”
The festival will run from Friday June 10 to Sunday June 19.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
To participate, contact organisers via the website.