Crouch End Festival dates announced
Organisers of the UK’s largest community arts festival, now in its fifth year, expect more than 200 events.
There will be markets, history events and children’s workshops throughout the 10 days.
Highlights will include a schools day with a big stage outside the Hornsey Town Hall green.
There will be a family day and a cultural day, poets, live bands and craft markets - and even a Zombie Walk.
“The great thing about the festival is that it’s open to all regardless of age, experience or means,” said founder Chris Arnold.
You may also want to watch:
“It really is all about bring community together through creativity.”
The festival will run from Friday June 10 to Sunday June 19.
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
To participate, contact organisers via the website.