Crouch End car park crash: Elderly driver escapes without injury
- Credit: Liam Coleman
An elderly driver has escaped injury after driving through the wall of a health centre car park in Crouch End.
The crash in Park Road happened at around 4pm on Friday (February 14) before police and an ambulance arrived.
The parking belongs to Hornsey Central Neighbourhood Health Centre, part of the Whittington Health NHS Trust.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We were called at 3:57pm on 14 February to reports of a road traffic collision on Park Road, Crouch End.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
"We assessed a person at the scene but didn't take them to hospital."
Whittington Health NHS Trust has been approached for comment.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 7 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient