Crouch End car park crash: Elderly driver escapes without injury
- Credit: Liam Coleman
An elderly driver has escaped injury after driving through the wall of a health centre car park in Crouch End.
The crash in Park Road happened at around 4pm on Friday (February 14) before police and an ambulance arrived.
The parking belongs to Hornsey Central Neighbourhood Health Centre, part of the Whittington Health NHS Trust.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We were called at 3:57pm on 14 February to reports of a road traffic collision on Park Road, Crouch End.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
"We assessed a person at the scene but didn't take them to hospital."
Whittington Health NHS Trust has been approached for comment.
- 1 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 3 Plans for 60ft 5G mast in Crouch End 'not in keeping' with conservation area
- 4 Gospel Oak Football Club: A team with roots firmly in the community
- 5 Tottenham Hotspur host Everton in mouthwatering clash
- 6 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 7 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 8 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Highgate's Harington Scheme donates clothes to families and hostels