Crouch End car park crash: Elderly driver escapes without injury
- Credit: Liam Coleman
An elderly driver has escaped injury after driving through the wall of a health centre car park in Crouch End.
The crash in Park Road happened at around 4pm on Friday (February 14) before police and an ambulance arrived.
The parking belongs to Hornsey Central Neighbourhood Health Centre, part of the Whittington Health NHS Trust.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We were called at 3:57pm on 14 February to reports of a road traffic collision on Park Road, Crouch End.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
"We assessed a person at the scene but didn't take them to hospital."
Whittington Health NHS Trust has been approached for comment.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing