W5 bus crashes into parked car in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
On Tuesday night passers-by were stunned to see the W5 bus had crashed into a parked car in Uplands Road.
The road was closed for some time, and witnesses reported seeing the bus driver receiving treatment shortly after the crash.
David Winskill, former local councillor and community activist, told the Ham&High he had been “shocked” by the crash.
He added: “The driver seems to have smashed into a white car for some reason.
“Luckily there was a doctor around locally to look after people. There was a lot of broken glass.”
A Met Police spokesperson confirmed officers were called to the incidentat 4.49pm, and despite the dramatic collision, said no-one had been seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
Were you on the bus in question on October 20? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 8 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?