W5 bus crashes into parked car in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
On Tuesday night passers-by were stunned to see the W5 bus had crashed into a parked car in Uplands Road.
The road was closed for some time, and witnesses reported seeing the bus driver receiving treatment shortly after the crash.
David Winskill, former local councillor and community activist, told the Ham&High he had been “shocked” by the crash.
He added: “The driver seems to have smashed into a white car for some reason.
“Luckily there was a doctor around locally to look after people. There was a lot of broken glass.”
A Met Police spokesperson confirmed officers were called to the incidentat 4.49pm, and despite the dramatic collision, said no-one had been seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
Were you on the bus in question on October 20? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 2 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 6 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United