Woman sought in connection with glass attack
Detectives in Camden have released a picture of a woman they wish to identify in connection with a serious assault.
On Thursday, November 18, a 20-year-old woman was in the Runway night club in New Oxford St.
At about 4am, she was sat on a sofa when a woman sat down on the arm of her seat and began leaning back and falling and bumping into her. The victim politely asked the suspect to stop knocking her.
At this the suspect picked up a glass and thrust it in her face. She then grabbed hold of the victim’s hair and started to punch her in the face, only stopping when dragged away by bouncers.
The victim attended hospital in a taxi and was treated for serious facial cuts on her eyebrow and nose. She has been scarred for life as a result of the attack.
You may also want to watch:
The photo provided for circulation was found on a website featuring publicity shots taken on the night of the incident.
Detective Rob Jones, who is investigating, said: “This was a violent and unprovoked assault and the victim has been left with facial scarring. Somebody will recognise the woman in this picture and I would appeal to them to please get in touch.”
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 7 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
Camden Police can be contacted on 0300-123 1212 or Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800-555 111.