Woman sought in connection with glass attack
Detectives in Camden have released a picture of a woman they wish to identify in connection with a serious assault.
On Thursday, November 18, a 20-year-old woman was in the Runway night club in New Oxford St.
At about 4am, she was sat on a sofa when a woman sat down on the arm of her seat and began leaning back and falling and bumping into her. The victim politely asked the suspect to stop knocking her.
At this the suspect picked up a glass and thrust it in her face. She then grabbed hold of the victim’s hair and started to punch her in the face, only stopping when dragged away by bouncers.
The victim attended hospital in a taxi and was treated for serious facial cuts on her eyebrow and nose. She has been scarred for life as a result of the attack.
You may also want to watch:
The photo provided for circulation was found on a website featuring publicity shots taken on the night of the incident.
Detective Rob Jones, who is investigating, said: “This was a violent and unprovoked assault and the victim has been left with facial scarring. Somebody will recognise the woman in this picture and I would appeal to them to please get in touch.”
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
Camden Police can be contacted on 0300-123 1212 or Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800-555 111.