Woman sought in connection with glass attack
Detectives in Camden have released a picture of a woman they wish to identify in connection with a serious assault.
On Thursday, November 18, a 20-year-old woman was in the Runway night club in New Oxford St.
At about 4am, she was sat on a sofa when a woman sat down on the arm of her seat and began leaning back and falling and bumping into her. The victim politely asked the suspect to stop knocking her.
At this the suspect picked up a glass and thrust it in her face. She then grabbed hold of the victim’s hair and started to punch her in the face, only stopping when dragged away by bouncers.
The victim attended hospital in a taxi and was treated for serious facial cuts on her eyebrow and nose. She has been scarred for life as a result of the attack.
You may also want to watch:
The photo provided for circulation was found on a website featuring publicity shots taken on the night of the incident.
Detective Rob Jones, who is investigating, said: “This was a violent and unprovoked assault and the victim has been left with facial scarring. Somebody will recognise the woman in this picture and I would appeal to them to please get in touch.”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 7 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 8 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 9 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
Camden Police can be contacted on 0300-123 1212 or Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800-555 111.