Enquiries continue after woman injured in 'hit and run' in Kilburn
- Credit: @LifeInKilburn
Enquiries continue after a woman was knocked over by a 'hit and run' motorcyclist in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road just before 3pm on August 9 to reports of a collision between a motorbike and a pedestrian.
Police officers and paramedics found a 31-year-old woman who was treated for leg and head injuries.
She was taken to hospital where she is being treated for "non life-threatening injuries", confirmed Scotland Yard.
A Met spokesperson said: "The vehicle did not stop at the scene.
"Enquiries are ongoing and no arrests have been made."
You may also want to watch:
An LAS spokesperson said: "We sent an ambulance crew and a medic in a car.
"We treated a woman at the scene for head and leg injuries and took her hospital."
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London