‘Wolf of Wall Street’ tycoon ‘made sex assault victim feel like a piece of meat’
- Credit: Archant
A Hampstead Garden Suburb finance boss rammed spicy wasabi into a woman’s mouth and forcibly kissed her before shouting: “You can’t say no to a Greek man,” the Old Bailey has heard.
Anthony Constantinou, 34 – whose father Aristos Constantinou was gunned down in Bishop’s Avenue in 1985, in a shooting branded the Silver Bullets murder – is alleged to have pinned the woman against a wall and sexually assaulted her.
One of the victims described the atmosphere as “very Wolf of Wall Street”, jurors heard.
The woman claims she was left feeling “like a piece of meat”.
Constantinou, head of financial group Capital World Markets (CWM), denies six sexual assaults on three woman.
You may also want to watch:
He allegedly dragged a second woman into a stockroom and molested her during a drunken celebration in his office.
He is accused of dragging a third woman into a utility room and forcibly kissing her and squeezing her bottom.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 5 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 9 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
Prosecutor Eloise Marshall said one woman was assaulted after a business meeting descended into a row in February last year.
Ms Marshall said: “He had ordered a whole load of sushi and shoved the wasabi into (the woman’s) mouth.
“She ran out of the room spitting the wasabi into her hand.
“Constantinou followed her outside, pinning her up against the frosted glass and kissing her.
“He shoved his tongue down her throat as if she was a piece of meat.
“Others pulled the defendant off before taking her away.”
She said Constantinou also shouted “you can’t f*** with me” and claimed he paid £100,000 to one woman so she “does everything I want”.
Ms Marshall said the allegation came to light during a police raid of the CWM offices, when they found a letter from the woman’s bosses saying they would not work with Constantinou, of Wildwood Road, again.
The trial continues.