Witness appeal after motorcyclist hurt in West Hampstead car smash
- Credit: met police
The 39-year-old male rider was taken to hospital after colliding with the vehicle as it turned right into Burrard Road
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist was hospitalised following a collision with a car in West Hampstead.
Officers were called following reports of the smash in Burrard Road, at the junction with Finchley Road, shortly before 6.30pm on Sunday, 11 December.
London Ambulance Service also attended and the 39-year-old male rider was taken to a central London hospital for treatment.
His injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The collision occurred as the car was turning right into Burrard Road from Finchley Road.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are conducting enquires.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
Anyone with information is urged to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.