Witness appeal after motorcyclist hurt in West Hampstead car smash
- Credit: met police
The 39-year-old male rider was taken to hospital after colliding with the vehicle as it turned right into Burrard Road
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist was hospitalised following a collision with a car in West Hampstead.
Officers were called following reports of the smash in Burrard Road, at the junction with Finchley Road, shortly before 6.30pm on Sunday, 11 December.
London Ambulance Service also attended and the 39-year-old male rider was taken to a central London hospital for treatment.
His injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The collision occurred as the car was turning right into Burrard Road from Finchley Road.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are conducting enquires.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 10 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
Anyone with information is urged to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.