Witness appeal after motorcyclist hurt in West Hampstead car smash
- Credit: met police
The 39-year-old male rider was taken to hospital after colliding with the vehicle as it turned right into Burrard Road
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist was hospitalised following a collision with a car in West Hampstead.
Officers were called following reports of the smash in Burrard Road, at the junction with Finchley Road, shortly before 6.30pm on Sunday, 11 December.
London Ambulance Service also attended and the 39-year-old male rider was taken to a central London hospital for treatment.
His injuries are not life threatening.
The collision occurred as the car was turning right into Burrard Road from Finchley Road.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are conducting enquires.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 3 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 4 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 7 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 8 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 9 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
- 10 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
Anyone with information is urged to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.