Witness appeal after motorcyclist hurt in West Hampstead car smash
- Credit: met police
The 39-year-old male rider was taken to hospital after colliding with the vehicle as it turned right into Burrard Road
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist was hospitalised following a collision with a car in West Hampstead.
Officers were called following reports of the smash in Burrard Road, at the junction with Finchley Road, shortly before 6.30pm on Sunday, 11 December.
London Ambulance Service also attended and the 39-year-old male rider was taken to a central London hospital for treatment.
His injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The collision occurred as the car was turning right into Burrard Road from Finchley Road.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are conducting enquires.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
Anyone with information is urged to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.