Wife of Tottenham footballer William Gallas injured in argument outside couple’s Hampstead home
The wife of Tottenham footballer William Gallas was rushed to hospital by paramedics after sustaining injuries to her head outside the couple’s Hampstead home.
Police confirmed they are investigating an alleged “domestic incident” at the address after a complaint was made by a third party.
Peter Lenczk, 38, who witnessed the alleged incident, which took place off West Heath Road in Hampstead, told the Ham&High: “Two ambulances came and took her away with bandages wrapped around her head.”
A builder, who was working near to the footballer’s home and asked not to be named, described what he saw as “horrible”.
He said: “They were arguing in French outside their house so I didn’t understand. Then I saw her fall into a bush.”
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service confirmed they had attended the incident just after 9am on Friday, November 30.
A spokesman said: “Our staff treated a patient and took them to hospital.”
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 8 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 9 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 10 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
The Metropolitan Police said officers spoke to the alleged victim last Tuesday (December 4) but no allegations were made.
The spokesman added: “Officers will be speaking to the third party in due course to substantiate the allegation.”
The Tottenham defender, 35, married Nadege Gallas in France in 2009 and the couple have two children aged six and four.
He has also played for Arsenal and Chelsea and has made 84 appearances for France.