Wife of Tottenham footballer William Gallas injured in argument outside couple’s Hampstead home
The wife of Tottenham footballer William Gallas was rushed to hospital by paramedics after sustaining injuries to her head outside the couple’s Hampstead home.
Police confirmed they are investigating an alleged “domestic incident” at the address after a complaint was made by a third party.
Peter Lenczk, 38, who witnessed the alleged incident, which took place off West Heath Road in Hampstead, told the Ham&High: “Two ambulances came and took her away with bandages wrapped around her head.”
A builder, who was working near to the footballer’s home and asked not to be named, described what he saw as “horrible”.
He said: “They were arguing in French outside their house so I didn’t understand. Then I saw her fall into a bush.”
You may also want to watch:
London Ambulance Service confirmed they had attended the incident just after 9am on Friday, November 30.
A spokesman said: “Our staff treated a patient and took them to hospital.”
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 'She means the world': Councillor's plea to bring home missing cat Evey
- 7 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 8 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 9 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 10 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
The Metropolitan Police said officers spoke to the alleged victim last Tuesday (December 4) but no allegations were made.
The spokesman added: “Officers will be speaking to the third party in due course to substantiate the allegation.”
The Tottenham defender, 35, married Nadege Gallas in France in 2009 and the couple have two children aged six and four.
He has also played for Arsenal and Chelsea and has made 84 appearances for France.