West Hampstead stabbing: 17 year old ‘critical’ after area’s second knife attack inside a fortnight
- Credit: Archant
A 17 year-old boy was in a critical condition in hospital last night after being stabbed in West Hampstead.
The boy was found in Billy Fury Way, of Lithos Road with stab injuries at around 8pm.
The police and ambulance service attended the scene.
After the incident, local MP Tulip Siddiq tweeted: “Horrified by the latest stabbing, this time on Lithos Road. My thoughts are with the victim and his family.”
Overnight a Section 60 notice was in place giving police greater stop and search powers throughout Camden until 3am.
You may also want to watch:
The boy’s was described as in a “critical but stable condition” on Wednesday morning.
This the second stabbing in West Hampstead in less than a fortnight.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
On Sunday October another 17 year old was found with “life-changing” stab wounds to his arm in Iverson Road.
The police are appealing for anyone with information about the stabbing to call 101 quoting CAD 7205/6 Nov.