West End star’s dog stolen twice in a month
Star takes to twitter to ask for help in finding beloved Enid
A DOG belonging to West End star Sheridan Smith has been stolen for the second time in a month.
The star of Legally Blonde and TV shows such as Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps lost her black female Shar-Pei at the beginning of this month in Crouch End.
The dog was later found in Dagenham and then micro-chipped, but on Sunday Sheridan announced to her thousands of twitter followers that Enid had again been nabbed, this time from her home.
She said: “Haven’t tweeted this till now as I was waiting for the police to advise me. On Thursday night my dog Enid, (a black female Shar-Pei) was stolen.
“The police are convinced that it is a repeat offence and that last time was no accident. On their advice, I can’t give too much information.
“They are doing all they can but I need the power of all you kind people to help spread the word so I can find her. She needs daily medication and I’m worried about her health and safety.”
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 6 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 7 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 8 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 9 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
The word swept across the social networking site last night, with “Enid” becoming one of the top trending words in the UK.
Anyone with information should contact local police.