West End star’s dog stolen twice in a month
Star takes to twitter to ask for help in finding beloved Enid
A DOG belonging to West End star Sheridan Smith has been stolen for the second time in a month.
The star of Legally Blonde and TV shows such as Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps lost her black female Shar-Pei at the beginning of this month in Crouch End.
The dog was later found in Dagenham and then micro-chipped, but on Sunday Sheridan announced to her thousands of twitter followers that Enid had again been nabbed, this time from her home.
She said: “Haven’t tweeted this till now as I was waiting for the police to advise me. On Thursday night my dog Enid, (a black female Shar-Pei) was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
“The police are convinced that it is a repeat offence and that last time was no accident. On their advice, I can’t give too much information.
“They are doing all they can but I need the power of all you kind people to help spread the word so I can find her. She needs daily medication and I’m worried about her health and safety.”
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
The word swept across the social networking site last night, with “Enid” becoming one of the top trending words in the UK.
Anyone with information should contact local police.