West End star’s dog stolen twice in a month
Star takes to twitter to ask for help in finding beloved Enid
A DOG belonging to West End star Sheridan Smith has been stolen for the second time in a month.
The star of Legally Blonde and TV shows such as Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps lost her black female Shar-Pei at the beginning of this month in Crouch End.
The dog was later found in Dagenham and then micro-chipped, but on Sunday Sheridan announced to her thousands of twitter followers that Enid had again been nabbed, this time from her home.
She said: “Haven’t tweeted this till now as I was waiting for the police to advise me. On Thursday night my dog Enid, (a black female Shar-Pei) was stolen.
“The police are convinced that it is a repeat offence and that last time was no accident. On their advice, I can’t give too much information.
“They are doing all they can but I need the power of all you kind people to help spread the word so I can find her. She needs daily medication and I’m worried about her health and safety.”
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 4 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 5 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 6 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 7 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 8 Two people flee in Finchley flat fire caused by faulty radiator
- 9 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 10 Highgate's new butcher offers wine pairing and cooking advice
The word swept across the social networking site last night, with “Enid” becoming one of the top trending words in the UK.
Anyone with information should contact local police.