West End star’s dog stolen twice in a month
Star takes to twitter to ask for help in finding beloved Enid
A DOG belonging to West End star Sheridan Smith has been stolen for the second time in a month.
The star of Legally Blonde and TV shows such as Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps lost her black female Shar-Pei at the beginning of this month in Crouch End.
The dog was later found in Dagenham and then micro-chipped, but on Sunday Sheridan announced to her thousands of twitter followers that Enid had again been nabbed, this time from her home.
She said: “Haven’t tweeted this till now as I was waiting for the police to advise me. On Thursday night my dog Enid, (a black female Shar-Pei) was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
“The police are convinced that it is a repeat offence and that last time was no accident. On their advice, I can’t give too much information.
“They are doing all they can but I need the power of all you kind people to help spread the word so I can find her. She needs daily medication and I’m worried about her health and safety.”
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 5 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 6 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 7 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 8 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
The word swept across the social networking site last night, with “Enid” becoming one of the top trending words in the UK.
Anyone with information should contact local police.