Wembley teenager charged with murdering Ahmed Baker
- Credit: Met Police
A Wembley teenager has been charged with the murder of a man in Paddington.
Jaden Forde, 18, of Williams Way, Wembley will appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on today (April 29) charged with murder.
Ahmed Baker was fatally stabbed in Paddington Green, at around 9.15pm on February 26.
Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance all attended but despite their best efforts, 19-year-old Ahmed was pronounced dead at the scene at 10pm.
Officers would also like anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in this area since the evening of 26 March, to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident is urged to call 101 or tweet @MetCC with the reference CAD7919/26FEB.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 3 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 4 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 5 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 6 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 7 James, Feeder and Maxïmo Park to play opening night of Kenwood
- 8 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure