Wanted: Suspect accused of Gail’s Bakery and Bar Esteban smash and grab raids who failed to attend court
- Credit: Archant
A police manhunt is underway for a 21-year-old who failed to turn up to court on seven charges of robbery in Highgate, Muswell Hill and Crouch End.
Dean Dinan, 21, of no fixed abode, was due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on January 11 charged with a string of offences carried out during October and November last year in Highgate, Muswell Hill and Crouch End.
Among the robberies Dinan is accused of are a botched raid on Bar Esteban tapas bar, in Park Road, Crouch End, on November 7 and a smash and grab raid on Gail’s bakery, in Highgate High Street, on November 6, where an apple mac laptop worth £650 was snatched from a customer.
Scotland Yard said: “Dean Dinan is wanted for failing to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court. He was due to appear following being charged with seven counts of robbery in Muswell Hill, Crouch End and Highgate.”
Dinan is known to have links with the Islington area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the robbery squad at Haringey on 07867152573 or 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again