Wanted: Suspect accused of Gail’s Bakery and Bar Esteban smash and grab raids who failed to attend court
- Credit: Archant
A police manhunt is underway for a 21-year-old who failed to turn up to court on seven charges of robbery in Highgate, Muswell Hill and Crouch End.
Dean Dinan, 21, of no fixed abode, was due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on January 11 charged with a string of offences carried out during October and November last year in Highgate, Muswell Hill and Crouch End.
Among the robberies Dinan is accused of are a botched raid on Bar Esteban tapas bar, in Park Road, Crouch End, on November 7 and a smash and grab raid on Gail’s bakery, in Highgate High Street, on November 6, where an apple mac laptop worth £650 was snatched from a customer.
Scotland Yard said: “Dean Dinan is wanted for failing to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court. He was due to appear following being charged with seven counts of robbery in Muswell Hill, Crouch End and Highgate.”
Dinan is known to have links with the Islington area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the robbery squad at Haringey on 07867152573 or 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up