VIDEO: CCTV released in appeal over Hampstead robbery
- Credit: Archant
Camden detectives have released footage of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Hampstead
Police were called shortly before 01:10am to a robbery in Heath Street on September 24.
Officers attended and spoke to a 27-year-old man who described how he had been assaulted and had his watch stolen by two men.
One man had grabbed the victim around the neck and the other removed his watch from his wrist.
The suspects then threw the victim to the ground and fled the scene on foot.
You may also want to watch:
The victim suffered minor injuries but did not require medical treatment.
The suspects are described as two men wearing hooded bomber jackets with their faces covered.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 8 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 9 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment
- 10 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
Detective Constable James Dillury, from Camden CID, said: “This is a shocking incident that has left the victim very distressed.
“We are keen to identify the two men in the CCTV footage so we can speak to them about the incident.
“We would also urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us.”
Anyone with information or any witnesses are urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.