VIDEO: CCTV released in appeal over Hampstead robbery
- Credit: Archant
Camden detectives have released footage of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Hampstead
Police were called shortly before 01:10am to a robbery in Heath Street on September 24.
Officers attended and spoke to a 27-year-old man who described how he had been assaulted and had his watch stolen by two men.
One man had grabbed the victim around the neck and the other removed his watch from his wrist.
The suspects then threw the victim to the ground and fled the scene on foot.
You may also want to watch:
The victim suffered minor injuries but did not require medical treatment.
The suspects are described as two men wearing hooded bomber jackets with their faces covered.
- 1 Paedophile jailed for taking 'indecent photos' of a child
- 2 Hampstead Heath 150: Swimmers celebrate a ‘breathtaking paradise’
- 3 Cyclist brings Everest to Highgate in charity challenge
- 4 Police appeal after shih-tzu mauled by dog in Regent's Park
- 5 Nightmare continues at Tottenham in managerial search
- 6 Camden man leaps from dock and flees court after being handed jail term
- 7 Woman killed in Camden car crash
- 8 Old Haverstock Hill NatWest to become a Nisa
- 9 Campaign to protect 'century-old' lime tree in Highgate
- 10 Three recipes with strawberries
Detective Constable James Dillury, from Camden CID, said: “This is a shocking incident that has left the victim very distressed.
“We are keen to identify the two men in the CCTV footage so we can speak to them about the incident.
“We would also urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us.”
Anyone with information or any witnesses are urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.