VIDEO: CCTV released in appeal over Hampstead robbery
- Credit: Archant
Camden detectives have released footage of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Hampstead
Police were called shortly before 01:10am to a robbery in Heath Street on September 24.
Officers attended and spoke to a 27-year-old man who described how he had been assaulted and had his watch stolen by two men.
One man had grabbed the victim around the neck and the other removed his watch from his wrist.
The suspects then threw the victim to the ground and fled the scene on foot.
You may also want to watch:
The victim suffered minor injuries but did not require medical treatment.
The suspects are described as two men wearing hooded bomber jackets with their faces covered.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 9 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
Detective Constable James Dillury, from Camden CID, said: “This is a shocking incident that has left the victim very distressed.
“We are keen to identify the two men in the CCTV footage so we can speak to them about the incident.
“We would also urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us.”
Anyone with information or any witnesses are urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.