VIDEO: CCTV released in appeal over Hampstead robbery
- Credit: Archant
Camden detectives have released footage of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Hampstead
Police were called shortly before 01:10am to a robbery in Heath Street on September 24.
Officers attended and spoke to a 27-year-old man who described how he had been assaulted and had his watch stolen by two men.
One man had grabbed the victim around the neck and the other removed his watch from his wrist.
The suspects then threw the victim to the ground and fled the scene on foot.
You may also want to watch:
The victim suffered minor injuries but did not require medical treatment.
The suspects are described as two men wearing hooded bomber jackets with their faces covered.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 7 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
Detective Constable James Dillury, from Camden CID, said: “This is a shocking incident that has left the victim very distressed.
“We are keen to identify the two men in the CCTV footage so we can speak to them about the incident.
“We would also urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us.”
Anyone with information or any witnesses are urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.