VIDEO: CCTV released in appeal over Hampstead robbery
- Credit: Archant
Camden detectives have released footage of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery in Hampstead
Police were called shortly before 01:10am to a robbery in Heath Street on September 24.
Officers attended and spoke to a 27-year-old man who described how he had been assaulted and had his watch stolen by two men.
One man had grabbed the victim around the neck and the other removed his watch from his wrist.
The suspects then threw the victim to the ground and fled the scene on foot.
The victim suffered minor injuries but did not require medical treatment.
The suspects are described as two men wearing hooded bomber jackets with their faces covered.
- 1 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 4 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 5 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 6 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 7 Camden's first 'parklet' installed in Belsize Park
- 8 'Digital exclusion, state pension and the cost-of-living crisis'
- 9 MP backs Liz Truss's position on LGBT+ issues in leadership race
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
Detective Constable James Dillury, from Camden CID, said: “This is a shocking incident that has left the victim very distressed.
“We are keen to identify the two men in the CCTV footage so we can speak to them about the incident.
“We would also urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us.”
Anyone with information or any witnesses are urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.