Two teenage girls missing from Camden for a second time
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find two sixteen-year-old girls who have gone missing from Camden.
The majority of sixteen-year-olds across the country picked up their GCSEs yesterday, but Yasmin Ashkir and Ikram Farah have not been seen since Wednesday August 24.
Police have appealed for help in locating both teenagers, who are believed to be from Camden Town, on at least one previous occasion.
Yasmin, who is of Somali-Dutch heritage, was reported missing in early August before being located.
Yasmin is described as an olive-skinned female of very slim build, around 5 ft 6 ins tall, with short dark brown curly hair and a shaved right eyebrow.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black tracksuit bottom with white stripes, black Nike trainers, a red sweat top, a gold link chain and a black bandana around her head.
Ikram is of Somali heritage and is described as a dark skinned, of medium build, around 4 ft 11 ins tall, with black, shoulder length hair.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
She was last seen wearing a purple cropped top, grey jogging bottoms with black strips down sides, black leather jacket and bandana.
Ikram was described in an appeal by police earlier this month as someone who “can be violent and should not be approached.”
They are known to frequent areas in Camden, Westminster, Walthamstow, Middlesex and Hertfordshire.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 101.