Two teenage girls missing from Camden for a second time
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find two sixteen-year-old girls who have gone missing from Camden.
The majority of sixteen-year-olds across the country picked up their GCSEs yesterday, but Yasmin Ashkir and Ikram Farah have not been seen since Wednesday August 24.
Police have appealed for help in locating both teenagers, who are believed to be from Camden Town, on at least one previous occasion.
Yasmin, who is of Somali-Dutch heritage, was reported missing in early August before being located.
Yasmin is described as an olive-skinned female of very slim build, around 5 ft 6 ins tall, with short dark brown curly hair and a shaved right eyebrow.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black tracksuit bottom with white stripes, black Nike trainers, a red sweat top, a gold link chain and a black bandana around her head.
Ikram is of Somali heritage and is described as a dark skinned, of medium build, around 4 ft 11 ins tall, with black, shoulder length hair.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
She was last seen wearing a purple cropped top, grey jogging bottoms with black strips down sides, black leather jacket and bandana.
Ikram was described in an appeal by police earlier this month as someone who “can be violent and should not be approached.”
They are known to frequent areas in Camden, Westminster, Walthamstow, Middlesex and Hertfordshire.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 101.