Two sought for Grays Inn Road stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in a newsagents.
Two men chased a 23-year-old man into the shop before stabbing him in the torso.
The incident occurred on Saturday September 23, at around 5.30am at a newsagents on Grays Inn Road.
The victim was also hit with a glass tube.
He was treated for a broken rib and laceration to his lung at an east London hospital, and is now recovering from his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He had reportedly been acting as a peacemaker after an argument broke out on the street.
Officers have released images of the two men they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
Detective Constable Joe Marston, of the Met’s Central North CID, said: “The victim sustained serious injuries in what was a needless and incredibly violent attack.
“We would urge anyone who recognises these men to contact police as soon as possible.”
Anyone with any information call police on 101.