Two people dead after shooting in East Finchley
- Credit: PA images
Police were called early this morning to reports of two people suffering gunshot injuries
An investigation has been launched following the death of two people in East Finchley.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service at approximately 6:25am to reports of two people injured at an address in Elmshurst Crescent.
A police spokesman said: “Officers attended and found two people - a man and a woman - suffering gunshot injuries.
“Both were pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from Barnet attended on scene.”
The Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
No arrests have been made.