St John’s Wood stabbing: 20-year-old dies after being knifed in Boundary Road
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old has died after being stabbed in St John’s Wood in the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called to Boundary Road at 11.45pm to reports of a stabbing. On arrival they found two men, aged 20 and 22, who had been injured.
Both were taken to hospital, where the 20-year-old was pronounced dead at 12.37am. The 22-year-old is not thought to have been critically injured.
Officers believe they know the dead man's identity and are in the process of informing his next of kin.
There have been no arrests and an investigation is underway.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 10016 of July 25, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close