St John’s Wood stabbing: 20-year-old dies after being knifed in Boundary Road
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old has died after being stabbed in St John’s Wood in the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called to Boundary Road at 11.45pm to reports of a stabbing. On arrival they found two men, aged 20 and 22, who had been injured.
Both were taken to hospital, where the 20-year-old was pronounced dead at 12.37am. The 22-year-old is not thought to have been critically injured.
Officers believe they know the dead man's identity and are in the process of informing his next of kin.
There have been no arrests and an investigation is underway.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 10016 of July 25, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill