Bright Akinleye stabbing: Two more men charged with murder of 22-year-old found dying in Camden hotel lobby
- Credit: Archant
Two more men have been charged with the fatal stabbing of Bright Akinleye in Camden.
The 22-year-old had been stabbed multiple times when he walked into the lobby of the Wesley Hotel in Euston Street, at 10.44pm on February 18 and collapsed.
Hotel staff called paramedics who tried to save his life, but he was pronounced dead 45 minutes later.
Abdoulie Ceesay, 28, and Oliver Petts, 29, both of no fixed address, but from south east London, appeared in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court today (August 7) charged with murder.
They will next appear at the Old Bailey on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Tashan Brewster, 30, of Kennington Park Road, has previously been charged with murder and his trial was scheduled to start at the Old Bailey on Monday.
Anyone who witnessed this incident or the events immediately following the attack, is asked to call the incident room on 020 8358 0400, on 101, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash