Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- Credit: Google
A man was killed in a suspected shooting in the Turnpike Lane area near Ducketts Green.
Emergency services responded to the incident in West Green Road, off Green Lanes, shortly before 11pm last night (September 21) and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
A formal identification has not yet taken place and the police are in the process of contacting the family of the man - who was in his early twenties.
Shortly after the first call, the Met received two more calls both about men, also in their twenties, having been shot in the area. They were both at various points taken to hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
A number of officers are still in place. There have not been any arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference 8093/21SEP.
Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill