Three youths stabbed in Adelaide Road
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after three youths were knifed in a Belsize Park street in broad daylight.
Officers were called to Adelaide Road to reports that a man in his late teens was stabbed at around 4pm on Tuesday.
An ambulance was called and the victim was taken to hospital.
Police were then called again to reports that two other men in their 20s had turned up at a nearby hospital with stab wounds from the same incident near the junction with Elsworthy Road.
The crime scene in Adelaide Road was cordoned off as police investigated.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said there had been no arrests yet and that none of the victim’s injuries were life-threatening.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 4 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
He appealed for witnesses to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.