Three youths stabbed in Adelaide Road
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after three youths were knifed in a Belsize Park street in broad daylight.
Officers were called to Adelaide Road to reports that a man in his late teens was stabbed at around 4pm on Tuesday.
An ambulance was called and the victim was taken to hospital.
Police were then called again to reports that two other men in their 20s had turned up at a nearby hospital with stab wounds from the same incident near the junction with Elsworthy Road.
The crime scene in Adelaide Road was cordoned off as police investigated.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said there had been no arrests yet and that none of the victim’s injuries were life-threatening.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 8 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
He appealed for witnesses to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.