Three youths stabbed in Adelaide Road
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after three youths were knifed in a Belsize Park street in broad daylight.
Officers were called to Adelaide Road to reports that a man in his late teens was stabbed at around 4pm on Tuesday.
An ambulance was called and the victim was taken to hospital.
Police were then called again to reports that two other men in their 20s had turned up at a nearby hospital with stab wounds from the same incident near the junction with Elsworthy Road.
The crime scene in Adelaide Road was cordoned off as police investigated.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said there had been no arrests yet and that none of the victim’s injuries were life-threatening.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 6 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Camden arts charity sets up award in memory of actor Helen McCrory
He appealed for witnesses to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.