Police looking to speak to man in connection with racial abuse on Northern Line train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police are looking to speak to a man about three women being racially abused on an underground train.
The incident happened at around 8.50pm on November 16. A man, travelling on a northbound Northern Line train towards Camden Town, was being racially abusive to three women.
According to the BTP, a video posted on social media, and hosted by Youtube, showed the man shouting racially offensive language. It has now been taken down.
The victims are yet to contact police, but the video was brought to the attention of officers.
They are now appealing to them to contact police as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Police have released the image of a man they want to speak to in relation to the incident.
Anyone with information should contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 757 of 16/11/2018. They can also ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched