Three cars smashed in spate of vandalism in Belsize Park
Police are investigating a spate of vandalism in Belsize Park after a series of cars were damaged in a quiet residential street.
Residents in Belsize Square woke to a trail of destruction on Tuesday morning – shattered glass scattered over the pavement with at least three cars broken in to.
Police said no thefts had been reported. Officers have not yet made any arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
Marc Nykolyszyn came across the shards of glass while out walking the dog.
“I saw the glass on the floor and just thought it was once car, but there were a whole line of cars which had been damages,” said Mr Nykolyszyn, of Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
“It seemed obvious that someone had gone down the street smashing the windows with a brick.”
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 9 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 10 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions