Three cars smashed in spate of vandalism in Belsize Park
Police are investigating a spate of vandalism in Belsize Park after a series of cars were damaged in a quiet residential street.
Residents in Belsize Square woke to a trail of destruction on Tuesday morning – shattered glass scattered over the pavement with at least three cars broken in to.
Police said no thefts had been reported. Officers have not yet made any arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
Marc Nykolyszyn came across the shards of glass while out walking the dog.
“I saw the glass on the floor and just thought it was once car, but there were a whole line of cars which had been damages,” said Mr Nykolyszyn, of Belsize Park.
You may also want to watch:
“It seemed obvious that someone had gone down the street smashing the windows with a brick.”
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 5 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse