Police appeal for information after a 17-year-old was stabbed in West Hampstead
- Credit: Sophie Penney
A teenager is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in West Hampstead yesterday evening.
Police were called at around 6pm to reports of a fight near West Hampstead underground station.
Once they arrived they found a man, believed to be 17, in Iverson Road with a stab injury to his arm.
Images which circulated on social media after the incident showed blood splattered on the pavement.
London Ambulance Service attended the scene, and the teenager was taken to a central London hospital. His condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
There has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101, and quote CAD 6012 of October 28. Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal