Police appeal for information after a 17-year-old was stabbed in West Hampstead
- Credit: Sophie Penney
A teenager is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in West Hampstead yesterday evening.
Police were called at around 6pm to reports of a fight near West Hampstead underground station.
Once they arrived they found a man, believed to be 17, in Iverson Road with a stab injury to his arm.
Images which circulated on social media after the incident showed blood splattered on the pavement.
London Ambulance Service attended the scene, and the teenager was taken to a central London hospital. His condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
There has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101, and quote CAD 6012 of October 28. Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 7 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
- 10 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'