Police appeal for information after a 17-year-old was stabbed in West Hampstead
- Credit: Sophie Penney
A teenager is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in West Hampstead yesterday evening.
Police were called at around 6pm to reports of a fight near West Hampstead underground station.
Once they arrived they found a man, believed to be 17, in Iverson Road with a stab injury to his arm.
Images which circulated on social media after the incident showed blood splattered on the pavement.
London Ambulance Service attended the scene, and the teenager was taken to a central London hospital. His condition is not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
There has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101, and quote CAD 6012 of October 28. Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike