Fifteen-year-old recovering in hospital after being stabbed in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager is recovering after being stabbed in Muswell Hill yesterday afternoon.
Police were called at 4.40pm to reports of a stabbing near the Mossy Well pub. When they arrived, they found the teenage boy on the floor outside apartments at 77 Muswell Hill, down the road from Muswell Hill Broadway.
The London Air Ambulance attended the scene, after landing on a park on the approach to Alexandra Palace.
The boy was then taken to an east London hospital. His condition isn’t life threatening. His next-of-kin are aware.
There has been no arrests. Police enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness the this taking place? Contact the newsdesk on email@example.com
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 10 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs