Fifteen-year-old recovering in hospital after being stabbed in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager is recovering after being stabbed in Muswell Hill yesterday afternoon.
Police were called at 4.40pm to reports of a stabbing near the Mossy Well pub. When they arrived, they found the teenage boy on the floor outside apartments at 77 Muswell Hill, down the road from Muswell Hill Broadway.
The London Air Ambulance attended the scene, after landing on a park on the approach to Alexandra Palace.
The boy was then taken to an east London hospital. His condition isn’t life threatening. His next-of-kin are aware.
There has been no arrests. Police enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness the this taking place? Contact the newsdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 3 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 4 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 5 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 6 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 7 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 8 Hampstead Heath memorial to the band of brothers who fought fascism
- 9 Parliament Hill Lido Café on 'heartwarming' business life in Hampstead Heath
- 10 Rift over nursery plan for play area outside Hornsey block