Golders Green stabbing: Teenage boy attacked in Basing Hill Park
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was found with stab injuries in Childs Hill on Sunday.
The victim was discovered in Basing Hill Park, just off Hendon Way, at about 4.50pm.
Police were called to the scene by the ambulance service.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson confirmed: "A teenage boy was found with stab injuries. He was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital. His condition has been assessed as non life-threatening. A crime scene has been put in place."
An air ambulance helicopter landed in the park as the emergency services gave the victim treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A Section 60 order - giving police greater powers of stop and search - was put in place for a number of areas across southern Barnet and Brent including Childs Hill, Golders Green and Garden Suburb wards. This was to last until 8.35am on March 2.
This comes after the death on Saturday night of a man who had been found in with serious stab injuries in a car in Parson Street, Hendon.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
Any witnesses are asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 5111/01Mar.