Teenager critical in hospital after Alexandra Palace stabbing
- Credit: Creative Commons/Oliver Spalt
A teenager is in a critical condition in hospital, and another is recovering after a stabbing near Alexandra Palace last night.
Police were called to the place at around 9.20pm last night to reports of a man stabbed near the venue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene and found an 18-year-old man suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to a north London hospital, where his condition is critical.
A 19-year-old man was arrested nearby and taken into custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Later last night, a second man with stab injuries was found at an address in Southgate.
He has been taken to a north London hospital.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Detectives from Haringey CID are investigating alongside Trident colleagues.
Anybody with information is asked to call officers on 101 quoting reference 7066/apr15.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/