Teenager critical in hospital after Alexandra Palace stabbing
- Credit: Creative Commons/Oliver Spalt
A teenager is in a critical condition in hospital, and another is recovering after a stabbing near Alexandra Palace last night.
Police were called to the place at around 9.20pm last night to reports of a man stabbed near the venue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene and found an 18-year-old man suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to a north London hospital, where his condition is critical.
A 19-year-old man was arrested nearby and taken into custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Later last night, a second man with stab injuries was found at an address in Southgate.
He has been taken to a north London hospital.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Detectives from Haringey CID are investigating alongside Trident colleagues.
Anybody with information is asked to call officers on 101 quoting reference 7066/apr15.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/