Teenager critical in hospital after Alexandra Palace stabbing
- Credit: Creative Commons/Oliver Spalt
A teenager is in a critical condition in hospital, and another is recovering after a stabbing near Alexandra Palace last night.
Police were called to the place at around 9.20pm last night to reports of a man stabbed near the venue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene and found an 18-year-old man suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to a north London hospital, where his condition is critical.
A 19-year-old man was arrested nearby and taken into custody at a north London police station.
Later last night, a second man with stab injuries was found at an address in Southgate.
He has been taken to a north London hospital.
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 5 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 6 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 7 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Detectives from Haringey CID are investigating alongside Trident colleagues.
Anybody with information is asked to call officers on 101 quoting reference 7066/apr15.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/