Teenager critical in hospital after Alexandra Palace stabbing
- Credit: Creative Commons/Oliver Spalt
A teenager is in a critical condition in hospital, and another is recovering after a stabbing near Alexandra Palace last night.
Police were called to the place at around 9.20pm last night to reports of a man stabbed near the venue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene and found an 18-year-old man suffering stab injuries.
He was taken to a north London hospital, where his condition is critical.
A 19-year-old man was arrested nearby and taken into custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Later last night, a second man with stab injuries was found at an address in Southgate.
He has been taken to a north London hospital.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Detectives from Haringey CID are investigating alongside Trident colleagues.
Anybody with information is asked to call officers on 101 quoting reference 7066/apr15.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/