Teenage duo arrested after boy stabbed in Camden
Two 14-year-old boys have been arrested after a teenager was stabbed in Archway.
One police officer provided medical assistance to the victim, 17, after the incident in Dartmouth Park Hill at 5.45pm yesterday.
Paramedics arrived and he was taken to a west London hospital, where his condition is described as stable.
A boy was arrested close to the scene, while another was detained a short time later. Both are in custody
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, of Camden Police, said: “The victim had suffered a serious stab injury.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been advised by medical staff that the actions of the officers at the scene saved this victim’s life.”
Anyone with information should contact 101 and ask for CID at Holborn police station.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 6 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 7 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return