Teenage duo arrested after boy stabbed in Camden
Two 14-year-old boys have been arrested after a teenager was stabbed in Archway.
One police officer provided medical assistance to the victim, 17, after the incident in Dartmouth Park Hill at 5.45pm yesterday.
Paramedics arrived and he was taken to a west London hospital, where his condition is described as stable.
A boy was arrested close to the scene, while another was detained a short time later. Both are in custody
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, of Camden Police, said: “The victim had suffered a serious stab injury.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been advised by medical staff that the actions of the officers at the scene saved this victim’s life.”
Anyone with information should contact 101 and ask for CID at Holborn police station.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis