Teenage duo arrested after boy stabbed in Camden
Two 14-year-old boys have been arrested after a teenager was stabbed in Archway.
One police officer provided medical assistance to the victim, 17, after the incident in Dartmouth Park Hill at 5.45pm yesterday.
Paramedics arrived and he was taken to a west London hospital, where his condition is described as stable.
A boy was arrested close to the scene, while another was detained a short time later. Both are in custody
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, of Camden Police, said: “The victim had suffered a serious stab injury.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been advised by medical staff that the actions of the officers at the scene saved this victim’s life.”
Anyone with information should contact 101 and ask for CID at Holborn police station.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds