Teenage duo arrested after boy stabbed in Camden
Two 14-year-old boys have been arrested after a teenager was stabbed in Archway.
One police officer provided medical assistance to the victim, 17, after the incident in Dartmouth Park Hill at 5.45pm yesterday.
Paramedics arrived and he was taken to a west London hospital, where his condition is described as stable.
A boy was arrested close to the scene, while another was detained a short time later. Both are in custody
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, of Camden Police, said: “The victim had suffered a serious stab injury.
You may also want to watch:
“I have been advised by medical staff that the actions of the officers at the scene saved this victim’s life.”
Anyone with information should contact 101 and ask for CID at Holborn police station.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate