Teen stabbed in group attack
A teenager was set upon and stabbed by a group of men over the weekend.
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward after the 16-year-old was attacked by up to eight people on Saturday night at around 9pm in Wellesley Road in the Queen’s Crescent area.
The victim suffered a stab wound to the stomach and he was rushed to hospital for treatment where he is in a stable condition.
Officers have conducted door-to-door enquiries and are seizing CCTV, but no arrests have yet been made.
The attackers are described as black males aged around 19-20 years old.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Camden Police on 101 or anonymously on 0800555111.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more