Teen stabbed in group attack
A teenager was set upon and stabbed by a group of men over the weekend.
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward after the 16-year-old was attacked by up to eight people on Saturday night at around 9pm in Wellesley Road in the Queen’s Crescent area.
The victim suffered a stab wound to the stomach and he was rushed to hospital for treatment where he is in a stable condition.
Officers have conducted door-to-door enquiries and are seizing CCTV, but no arrests have yet been made.
The attackers are described as black males aged around 19-20 years old.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Camden Police on 101 or anonymously on 0800555111.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 5 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 8 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved