Tahereh Pirali-Dashti death: Man charged with murder as woman dies months after incident on North Circular Road
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder after a woman died following a January collision on the North Circular Road in Barnet.
The dead woman has been named as Tahereh Pirali-Dashti, 40.
Robert Barrow, 54, of Chigwell, Essex, was charged on Friday with her murder, along with the assault of a 56-year-old man.
The incident took place where the North Circular passes through NW11 at Henly’s Corner.
He was due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, 19 April.
You may also want to watch:
The charges relate to an incident shortly before 11.50am on January 20.
Police were called to the scene following reports of an altercation between the occupants of two vehicles.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 7 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 10 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
Ms Pirali-Dashti was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital, where she remained in a critical condition until she died on April 10.
Did you know Ms Pirali-Dashti? To pay tribute to her, contact Sam on the newsdesk on Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk.