Tahereh Pirali-Dashti death: Man charged with murder as woman dies months after incident on North Circular Road
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder after a woman died following a January collision on the North Circular Road in Barnet.
The dead woman has been named as Tahereh Pirali-Dashti, 40.
Robert Barrow, 54, of Chigwell, Essex, was charged on Friday with her murder, along with the assault of a 56-year-old man.
The incident took place where the North Circular passes through NW11 at Henly’s Corner.
He was due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, 19 April.
The charges relate to an incident shortly before 11.50am on January 20.
Police were called to the scene following reports of an altercation between the occupants of two vehicles.
- 1 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 2 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 4 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
- 5 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 6 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Men wanted in connection with 'appalling' antisemitic incident on Oxford Street
- 9 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 10 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
Ms Pirali-Dashti was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital, where she remained in a critical condition until she died on April 10.
Did you know Ms Pirali-Dashti? To pay tribute to her, contact Sam on the newsdesk on Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk.