Tahereh Pirali-Dashti death: Man charged with murder as woman dies months after incident on North Circular Road
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder after a woman died following a January collision on the North Circular Road in Barnet.
The dead woman has been named as Tahereh Pirali-Dashti, 40.
Robert Barrow, 54, of Chigwell, Essex, was charged on Friday with her murder, along with the assault of a 56-year-old man.
The incident took place where the North Circular passes through NW11 at Henly’s Corner.
He was due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, 19 April.
You may also want to watch:
The charges relate to an incident shortly before 11.50am on January 20.
Police were called to the scene following reports of an altercation between the occupants of two vehicles.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
Ms Pirali-Dashti was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital, where she remained in a critical condition until she died on April 10.
Did you know Ms Pirali-Dashti? To pay tribute to her, contact Sam on the newsdesk on Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk.