Tahereh Pirali-Dashti death: Man charged with murder as woman dies months after incident on North Circular Road
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder after a woman died following a January collision on the North Circular Road in Barnet.
The dead woman has been named as Tahereh Pirali-Dashti, 40.
Robert Barrow, 54, of Chigwell, Essex, was charged on Friday with her murder, along with the assault of a 56-year-old man.
The incident took place where the North Circular passes through NW11 at Henly’s Corner.
He was due to appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, 19 April.
You may also want to watch:
The charges relate to an incident shortly before 11.50am on January 20.
Police were called to the scene following reports of an altercation between the occupants of two vehicles.
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Arsenal moving in right direction says Arteta
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 7 Arsenal Women enjoy victory at Villa
- 8 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Sven Badzak: Two more arrested on suspicion of murder
Ms Pirali-Dashti was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital, where she remained in a critical condition until she died on April 10.
Did you know Ms Pirali-Dashti? To pay tribute to her, contact Sam on the newsdesk on Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk.