Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
Four men arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of 22-year-old Sven Badzak in Kilburn have all been released on bail.
Aspiring lawyer Sven was stabbed to death in Willesden on February 6 as he went to buy a bagel.
Police said a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 15 and taken to an east London police station.
A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on February 14 and taken to a north London police station.
Two other teenagers, aged 17 and 19, were previously arrested in connection with the death.
You may also want to watch:
The four men arrested have all been bailed to return on a date in late March.
A 16-year-old boy was also found suffering stab injuries on the afternoon Sven was killed.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
He was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Anybody with information which could help the investigation is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.