Staff at World’s End pub in mourning after police find body of missing Camden barmaid Iuliana Tudos
- Credit: Archant
The woman found murdered in Finsbury Park yesterday has been named as Camden barmaid Iuliana Tudos, who went missing on Christmas Eve.
The 22-year-old, who had worked at The World’s End pub since April had been out with friends and told them she was taking the bus home to Finsbury Park from Camden Road at 8pm.
She was due to meet them at their home in Enfield later that night to celebrate Christmas but never showed up.
Her friends then reported her as missing and an appeal was launched to find her. But at about 4.25pm yesterday, within an hour of the appeal being published, her body was found in Finsbury Park near the pavilion by the softball pitch.
Iuliana, who is known as Julie, is of Greek and Russian descent and her next of kin have been told the tragic news.
You may also want to watch:
The pubs duty manager said tonight: “We are all very sad. We have all been told to say nothing at this stage.”
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill