Staff at World’s End pub in mourning after police find body of missing Camden barmaid Iuliana Tudos
- Credit: Archant
The woman found murdered in Finsbury Park yesterday has been named as Camden barmaid Iuliana Tudos, who went missing on Christmas Eve.
The 22-year-old, who had worked at The World’s End pub since April had been out with friends and told them she was taking the bus home to Finsbury Park from Camden Road at 8pm.
She was due to meet them at their home in Enfield later that night to celebrate Christmas but never showed up.
Her friends then reported her as missing and an appeal was launched to find her. But at about 4.25pm yesterday, within an hour of the appeal being published, her body was found in Finsbury Park near the pavilion by the softball pitch.
Iuliana, who is known as Julie, is of Greek and Russian descent and her next of kin have been told the tragic news.
You may also want to watch:
The pubs duty manager said tonight: “We are all very sad. We have all been told to say nothing at this stage.”
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates