Staff at World’s End pub in mourning after police find body of missing Camden barmaid Iuliana Tudos
- Credit: Archant
The woman found murdered in Finsbury Park yesterday has been named as Camden barmaid Iuliana Tudos, who went missing on Christmas Eve.
The 22-year-old, who had worked at The World’s End pub since April had been out with friends and told them she was taking the bus home to Finsbury Park from Camden Road at 8pm.
She was due to meet them at their home in Enfield later that night to celebrate Christmas but never showed up.
Her friends then reported her as missing and an appeal was launched to find her. But at about 4.25pm yesterday, within an hour of the appeal being published, her body was found in Finsbury Park near the pavilion by the softball pitch.
Iuliana, who is known as Julie, is of Greek and Russian descent and her next of kin have been told the tragic news.
You may also want to watch:
The pubs duty manager said tonight: “We are all very sad. We have all been told to say nothing at this stage.”
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 3 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 4 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 5 Talking Bob Dylan, life, culture, politics and Shakespeare
- 6 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 7 I completely trust Aubameyang says Arsenal boss Arteta
- 8 West Hampstead flat owners face £100k bills for flammable cladding
- 9 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 10 Keir Starmer: 'Something about faith becomes more important to people'